Wednesday, May 19, 2010

12 weeks

Dear little turkey in my belly,

Today you have been with me for 12 weeks. I've loved you since the moment I found out about your amazing little existence. I've loved you through the nausea, exhaustion and indigestion and I promise to love you unconditionally for the rest of our lives together...and then some.

You should know that I probably won't have all of the answers to your questions and I will most likely slip up a time or two but I promise to be the best Mommy I can be and to get better at it over time. I promise to keep you safe and teach you love and share the world with you. I can't wait to experience everything all over again through your eyes...which I believe will become crystal blue like your Daddy's!

So, keep working hard in there to become strong while I work hard out here to provide the best life possible for you. I think I've found you the best Daddy ever and we can't wait to welcome you into our lives!

P.S. Being the fashionista that your Daddy is...it looks like you're going to be the best dressed baby on the playground!

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you Allyson. This blog brought joy to my heart. You're going to be a wonderful mother. Wow, you and Suzi and my little sister Beverly are all due in December. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! ...and very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you made me tear up a little reading this. you are going to be such an amazing mommy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete