Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Funny Little Memories

When you're in a relationship with someone for 6 years, of course over time you develop millions of funny little memories. This one funny little memory in particular is one of my favorites and popped into my head recently so I've decided to share it with you.

First, let me say that Mitchy is a sleep talker/walker/mumbler. It doesn't happen every night or if it does I'm too dead asleep to notice. It was a Saturday night early in our budding relationship. I'm sure it was after a late night of cheap beer and drinking games since that's just what we did on a Saturday night.

So, there I was perfectly happy in my drunken dreamland when suddenly Mitchy sits straight up in bed, eyes closed, points at a corner of the room and mumbles "MRJGGRMM MRGRM."

This wakes me up and I look around the room and ask "What, Babe? What did you say?"

"MMRMRMR MGGSRMM!!!" He says a little louder and points to the corner of the room with annoyance.

"What?? I think you're dreaming, Babe, go to sleep." Laughing to myself.

So then, I kid you not...clear...as...day...Mitchy, fully frustrated with my lack of understanding yells, "ARE YOU F&@$ING STUPID?! I SAAAAIIIID BRING THAT THING IN THE CORNER OVER HERE!!!"

Obviously, I'm not as amused as I was 20 seconds ago and say, "you better go back to sleep, A-hole."
Luckily, for both of our sakes he did.

Isn't he adorable? Stand back, Ladies...he's aaaaaallllll mine

No comments:

Post a Comment